Monday 14 October 2013

Film opening idea 2

Starts in a art museum walking through rooms. Taking photos (at first, looks like taking photos of art but its actually then revealed later they are looking at security cameras and guards etc.)

About stealing a piece of art.

1. Actor walks from one end of the shot to the other looking at pictures.
2. Close up of face taking photo of art, takes camera down and walks away
3. shot of security camera
4. then face on, taking photo upwards

*I pitch this idea to my class and friends outside of media studies. Both groups thought the idea was intriguing, but I soon came to realise that it would be near impossible to be allowed to film in a real art gallery after calling a few local galleries. I later decided that this was not an appropriate way forward. However, my media class said to stick with the art theme as we agreed nice close-ups of painting could be shot and would be very effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment